What is this? I hear you cry!
I’ve only gone and got a Versatile Blogger award..
Such a lovely, funny, crazy, slightly insane blogger nominated me. Do PLEASE check out her funny as f*** blog:
She makes me laugh out loud, several times a day. I especially love her rainbow dusting ideas 🙂
Rules Rules Rules..
With these Internet awards, come rules!
Here we go:
1. Put the award on your blog and SMILE!
2. Do tell your readers that you’ve received the award!
3. Thank the kind person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
4. Now, you go ahead and nominate 15 other lovely bloggers who you think are deserving of the award.
5. Whoosh a comment over to the 15 people you nominated, to let them know, of course! (You can do this by commenting on one of their posts.)
6. And finally, list 7 fascinating facts about yourself.
(AND KEEP SMILING!)
And now, I present to you, my fabulous nominees:
Please, go ahead and start click-click-clicking onto their blogs!
And here are the 7 facts about me!
1. I like saying to my other half things like: “How old are you? 4?” And then finding myself HILARIOUS.
2. I am weird. (See above).
3. I once got my head trapped in my electric car window whilst I had my finger on the button to do it up. My brain was all like; “Why is my head getting trapped?” Whilst my wicked finger was like; “Mwahahaha..”
4. I am stupid. (See above).
5. I find weird things funny. Like saying the word “Vaseliiiiiine” In a very high pitched voice, stretching the i. Try it. I bet you liked it.
6. I talk to my dog. I know other people do it too, but here I am, brave enough to admit it. I imagine he calls me SUPER MUM.
7. I cannot read or play music, I cannot read or speak any foreign language, but I can spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
I would just like to say, yet again, a HUGE Thank you to the wonderful ZOOBOO who nominated me. Without you, I wouldn’t have received this award.