I don’t know if I am the only one that does this..
And if I am, I may regret sharing this with you all..
But. Here Goes.
I was in the shower this morning (bear with me) and whilst I was in there I realised I was washing my hair like I would if I were in a shampoo advert.
Then it got me to thinking what else I do in the same manner.
And this is what I came up with.
– I often walk as if I am part of a music video when listening to music, miming to the music, looking down the camera.
– I hoover the house as if I am part of a Queen video … (All together now.. I want to break free..)
– I drive my car as if I am in a motor show, showing you all the pros and cons of my car.
– I sit in the passenger seat as if I am part of a death race.
– I watch tv as if I am going to be part of Surprise Surprise any moment. Even when I am in my onesie I expect Cilla Black to walk in the door.
– I cook as if I am part of some “how to cook from jars in not a lot of time” show.
– I do my shopping as if I were part of a Supermarket Sweep.
Maybe it is because I watched The Truman Show a few years ago, and I imagine that my life is like his, Big Brother style. Although it isn’t. Or at least I hope it isn’t.
Although I would put on a blooming good show.